Welcome to my first custom loop MKWii tutorial.
Unlike Brawl BRSTM, you don't need to follow extra rules to get perfect.
Let's get started.
What you need.
GoldWave. I recommend getting full version. To do that, you need torrent to download it. Make sure it's clean!
1. Open a song in GoldWave.
2. Listen to the song few times and find the points where the loop starts and ends. To mark where the loop starts, just click the point. To mark where the loop ends, go the the end of the music and drag the skyblue line to the loop end point.
3. When you got your points, this is what it looks like.
I plan to delete the rest at the end, so you don't need to know where the loop ends.(Explained later) Also I think it reduces the size of BRSTM when you convert it. Not sure tough.
4. Press Shift + E to reveal Set Marker box, click Sample based position, and copy Start and Finish points to somewhere else.
5. To make the volume high, go to Effect>Volume>Change Volume. Then change the volume to 6.0206(200%) and click ok. 200% is just my way of increasing the volume, but you can play around with it with scroll bar.
6. Just to be sure, click Save As and rename it so you keep the original file.
7. Next up, add the music to the BRSTM converter. After adding the music, paste the Start and Finish loop points that you got from GoldWave to the converter into the Loop Start and Finish box. Then convert.
And that's pretty much it.
If you are experienced with this, it only takes about five to ten minutes. No sweat.
Very easy tutorial. No?
If some parts are unclear, post a comment and I will fix the errors.
If you don't get it, then I will help you.
I hope this helps to everyone!