I've made an universal XML format which make you able to install/uninstall all riivo packs easily. It only needs a bit file moving and renaming for the creator of the pack (or the one who makes it available for the universal list). And almost no xml editing (all you have to do is replace an id and a name).
All packs in universal xml version in a mediafire folder:
The packs have an additional xml for basic stuff like My Stuff, this is at SD/mkwii/My Stuff.
(the universal xml is also found in that folder)
To install a pack you need to have CTGP 2.8 (from MrBean35000vr's thread).
This is because riivo and bannerbomb is NOT included. Make at least sure you are running riivo v1.04
Extract the content of the zip file to the root of your SD card (or USB)
To make a pack available in the universal format:
1. Open UNIVERSAL_XML.xml with notepad.
2. Go to the replace function of notepad.
3. Replace PACKID with an id of your pack (ex. Mario Kart Wii 2 v0.9 pack has as id: MK2W09 )
4. Replace PACKNAME with the full name of your pack, but don't make it too long that it doesn't fit in the riivo selection screen.
5. Save the xml as the id you filled in.
6. Make sure the files of your pack are in the following folder tree:
([yourpackid] means that this is the id you filled in in the xml)
SD/riivolution => put all xml files here.
SD/mkwii/[yourpackid]/tracks (all custom tracks and battle tracks here, no _d needed, use original file names)
SD/mkwii/[yourpackid]/music (for all custom music, orginal filenames, works like My Stuff)
SD/mkwii/[yourpackid]/theme (all health and savety screens here with the name English.szs)
SD/mkwii/[yourpackid]/theme/menu (all other menu files, works like My Stuff)
This is what you need to do in order to make it work. Other folders:
SD/mkwii/save/[yourpackid] (will be created when you used a savegame patch for the first time)
Please use this xml format for easy use with multiple packs.
Delfino Island RC2.1 is released
My FC (CT's): 0818-7696-9127