Mario Kart Wii: Custom Community

Mario Kart Wii: Custom Community

The #1 Hacking and Customization Resource!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To Mario Kart Customs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Share | 

Hello Everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wingedkratos

PostSubject: Hello Everyone.   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 am

I was never the best at introductions at 5AM without having gone to bed yet, but I'll see what I can do. Well...as my name states, I am Wingedkratos... Not god of war Kratos by the way. Tales Of Symphonia Kratos < : You can call me Danny though. I'm hm... a beginner I guess, at most things involving Mario Kart Wii hacking, and I was thinking about starting it up, but I might not have the patience to really try anything but possibly character textures or item textures. (unfortunately, I do not have the software for making recordings of races, so it would all be in picture form, sadly -_-) As soon as I get the hang of inserting custom character textures then I'll probably start it up, but I don't see that happening since I've searched the internet for around 11 hours for something that should be really easy for a more experienced person to answer, but alas it seems google and youtube have failed me for the first time in a long time. I'll probably post separate topics (in the appropriate areas) for those since this is an introduction topic and all.

Anyway... as far as knowledge on how the hacking and inserting works and all, I've pretty much learned from much trial and error on how to do a few things (like specific changes to MKWii's XML file involving tracks/adding multiple custom tracks without adding another separate place on page 3 of Riivolution) and the like. However beyond that I don't really know much more. Or I probably do and just forgot what I know since it's 5AM. Probably that second one.

Onto something else... In case you haven't been able to tell, I like typing extremely long amounts of text when talking about something most of the time... You'll have to bare with me on that one. It's a bit a of habit. I enjoy some parts of hacking, but I am not really into using codes for cheating (especially online). If I am going to use a cheat, it is almost always something that lets you use something beta/unused. I have a big interest in beta/unused things from video games I like. However, I do enjoy people's custom texture hacks/custom stages and the like, hence part of the reason why I am here to begin with.

I don't really know what else to say at the moment, but if you want to know anything, let me know and I'll try to the best of my ability to answer. ; x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4TLPati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone.   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 am

Welcome Very Happy

My Friendcodes:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/mkwiigamer
ALPHAMARIOX

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone.   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 am

Welcome to the team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ALPHAMARIOX
Wingedkratos

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone.   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:50 am

Thanks. Say, how old is this site? It doesn't seem to be brimming with members so far... (no offense) Or maybe I'm just here at really early hours in the morning. Either way, I hope activity rises eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4TLPati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone.   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 am

The forum got opened at Mo Jul 05, 2010 5:58 pm.

My Friendcodes:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/mkwiigamer
Shredder2
Trent Rez

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Wingedkratos wrote:
Thanks. Say, how old is this site? It doesn't seem to be brimming with members so far... (no offense) Or maybe I'm just here at really early hours in the morning. Either way, I hope activity rises eventually.
This site is quite new. I'm the creator, and I really wasn't much active. That's why I chose admins who are responsible, and those admins choose moderators who are responsible too. No worries, I hope traffic here increase pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/CustomSongCharter
ALPHAMARIOX

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:35 pm

I hope for such as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ALPHAMARIOX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone.   Today at 10:40 am

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Kart Wii: Custom Community :: General Forum Discussion :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: