Mario Kart Wii: Custom Community

Mario Kart Wii: Custom Community

The #1 Hacking and Customization Resource!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To Mario Kart Customs!

Share | 

All Shook Down: The Trainer's Tale (A Pokemon Story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shredder2
Trent Rez

PostSubject: All Shook Down: The Trainer's Tale (A Pokemon Story)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 pm

This is my very first story, a quite lengthy one, about a boy named Thomas Hill, whose mother, Lavoun Hill, had forced to train Pokemon. Luckily, it was in Thomas' interest to even train such at his age. His two brothers, Perry and Christopher, lack interest to journey onwards, so it's up to Thomas to go on an adventure to bring home stories for the whole family. Thomas not only wants to be the only child to have his own adventure, but he is also curious to see his father's true occupation. Thomas also challenges himself to meet up with his long-time rival, Richard Grace, to identify how strong his Pokemon had grew since the last year the two had a confrontation.

CHAPTER LIST
Volume 1: Violet City
1. Chapter Zero (Prologue)
2. Rival's Early Warning
3. Bu-fooled
4. The Damned River
5. The Voice of Alliance
6. The Violet Field Tourney!
7. The First Gym Battle!

Last edited by Shredder2 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/CustomSongCharter
Shredder2
Trent Rez

PostSubject: Re: All Shook Down: The Trainer's Tale (A Pokemon Story)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:16 pm

1. Chapter Zero (Prologue)
Since the age of 5 have I had my mind set on only one, and one thing only: to train Pokemon. I never had a dream to have a profession in the working fields of life. I was raised in a training family where failure is not an option, and even I did chose to fail, my parents would push me to the max to motivate me physically, and mentally. Due to the fact that my two eldest brothers, Perry, and Christopher, refused to venture such, they still trained Pokemon as pets since they began high school, and even still do so today, even after their graduation. Besides getting a diploma, my mom wanted me to get my Pokemon Training License, or PTL for short, so that I can begin my journey early. Instead of me enrolling into the local Trainer's School for three months, my mom preferred me to just take a test to get my PTL right then and there. Of course, the school had set a test aside with my name penned onto it, and informed me that it won't be an easy test.
Whether I liked it or not, my mom forced me to study her old Pokemon textbooks that she studied in college everyday I came home from school. The only thing that came to my concern was that the textbooks were outdated. My mom knew that, of course. I became too worried about the outdated information I was learning, so my mom took me to the local Lotus City Book Shop, and purchased the most recently updated textbooks she could find.
As I studied, my mom always told me to plan out my journey from city to city, and to battle the eight gyms in order, starting from Violet City, and wrapping up the badge collecting at La Villa Strangiato, where my father had moved to when I was about ten years old. It was a mystery to what my father did there in the Strange Village, but I had to find out. My mom knew that I was anticipating my adventure, so she told me to take my time touring throughout the Harris Region. If I were to take my time touring, I was scared to venture off alone. My long-time rival, Richard Grace, had been always absent from school since the ninth grade, so that even he would get his PTL.
He wanted to train Pokemon, just like me, but only urging me to join with him so that he can get revenge from his father, Eric Grace, who abandoned him when Richard was only six months old. Obviously I refused, since all he had been doing to me since kindergarten was to taunt me, saying that he would become the best in all of Harris region. Furious with my decision, Richard dropped out of high school during the second semester of ninth grade, just so that he can get his PTL. Surprisingly he did, passing the immediate test, and wasn't enrolled into the three-month courses at the Trainer's School.
One day after school, Richard was in the schoolyard of Prospekt City High School, standing there rubbing his first Pokemon into my face. His starter he chose was a Squirtle, and since then, him and I haven't met. Just thinking about what would happen if we meet again would make do nothing, but cringe. It's only the second semester of my sophomore year, making that a year since we last met.
That only urged me to just take the PTL test already, so I forced my mom to allow me to take that test. Thankfully, I passed, and here I am, with my PTL in hand, choosing a cute little Torchic as a starter. As soon as I took my Torchic home, I prepared to pack my bags, starting my journey tomorrow morning, where it would be the last time I'll see my mother in a long time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/CustomSongCharter
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: All Shook Down: The Trainer's Tale (A Pokemon Story)   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 pm

I guess this died Razz

PostSubject: Re: All Shook Down: The Trainer's Tale (A Pokemon Story)   Today at 4:39 am

Back to top Go down

All Shook Down: The Trainer's Tale (A Pokemon Story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1